Longboard Design Contest Rules + Details
Welcome to our monthly longboard design contest! Here you can help create board artwork that will not be mass produced. We will sell the board 100 boards TOTAL and the winner will receive board #1!
This monthly contest is open for submittals, and allows artists a chance to get their work out to the world on a board.
Winning artist receives:
- Deck #1 of 100 ever produced
- Link credit and bio on product page
- Ability to sell artwork as poster through Concretecoast.com while retaining 50% of all profits
- Potential t-shirt design work with Concretecoast.com
- Potentially featured with our board manufacturer boardlifeusa.com
Enter using our pre-designed templates with the program of your choice, although the templates only show the board, ensure your artwork is a 10"x42" (wxh) rectangle:
- ALL ENTRANTS MUST BE BASED IN THE UNITED STATES.
- Each entrant is allowed to submit 1 design. Please do not re-submit old designs into future contests.
- Artwork must be 100% Original. No copies or clipart graphics, you will be disqualified if your work is not your own.
- Winner will receive their board and have a link to their website / name placed on the product page. They will also have the option of selling the artwork as a poster and will receive 50% of all profits!
- Boards will be released within 2 weeks of competition finish.
- No nudity or suggestive designs
- Winners may only win the contest twice ever. This is to ensure fairness to all entrants.
- Judges will choose the winning board and may pick a second design if there's too many good designs to choose from!